As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- Name of the author designated as the corresponding author is provided, along with their: E-mail address, Full postal address, and Telephone of fax numbers.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- The text is single-spaced; uses Times New Roman font of 10-pt size on 12-pt line spacing; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- The manuscript has been “spell-checked” and “grammar-checked”, and the text meets this journal’s formatting requirements as outlined in the Manuscript Preparation.
- All tables are present (including title, description, footnotes) within the text, and the graphics are high-resolution.
- References are in the correct format for this journal, and all references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Three or more experts who would not have a conflict of interest will be provided as potential reviewers.
- All authors need to pay mandatory processing charges 300$ upon acceptance of the manuscript for publication in an open access journal